Welcome to Milwaukee Ob-Gyn
We are an independent group of highly-trained medical professionals who are sensitive to your needs and are committed to providing an exceptional level of care. We offer a wide range of services including gynecological exams, pregnancy care, ultrasound, infertility, in-office procedures, incontinence, menopause and osteoporosis.
What you can expect from us
Quality medicine defines our mission here at Milwaukee Ob-Gyn. We are committed to caring for you with empathy, compassion and an emphasis on education.
As an independent group of doctors, we:
- send you to independent facilities for lab work and imaging - which can be more cost effective
- can perform a variety of in-office procedures
- can give you the choice of delivering your baby at either the Wheaton Franciscan - St. Joseph Campus or the Aurora Women's Pavilion at the Aurora Medical Center
- refer to you to the best doctors when other areas of your health is a concern; not just to doctors within a specific hospital network
- do not charge additional facility fees when you visit our office for your appointments
A patient's perspective
In the video below, one of our long-time patients talks briefly about our patient community; how we helped her through life-threatening complications after the delivery of her second child; and why she continues to trust us for her care.
Maybe you will choose us for some of the same reasons.
We are dedicated to YOU -- to your health and well-being, and to your unique needs. Call us today for an appointment.
2457 N. Mayfair Road
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Suites 103 & 206
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Urgent after hours:
If you are in labor after regular office hours, call 414.476.0306. You will be directed to our answering service who will reach our doctor on-call.
We are accepting new patients. Same day appointments are available in many cases. We do recommend scheduling your annual exam 3-6 months in advance to ensure you get your requested day and time.
Zoo Interchange traffic alerts:
Seasonal flu vaccine:
We encourage patients to get their seasonal flu shots - especially during pregnancy.
We do not administer the vaccine in our office, but you can get it at the health department, local pharmacy or your primary care doctor. The flu vaccine can be given during any point in your pregnancy.